Easy Açaí Bowl. This acai bowl recipe is a smoothie made with fruit, acai berry puree and yogurt that's served in a bowl and finished with a fun and colorful variety of toppings. I don't remember the exact first time I had one, but I was smitten at first bite. Acai berries are native to Brazil, but they're easy to find here in the states!
Splash of fresh apple or orange juice (to naturally sweeten the acai bowl). Make one at one that is equally delicious and better for your budget with Trader Joe's Acai Puree. Acai bowls are a quick, easy, nutritious and healthy breakfast recipe packed full of delicious super foods. You can cook Easy Açaí Bowl using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Açaí Bowl
- You need 1 cup of Frozen mixed fruit (less if adding açaí packet).
- It’s of Açaí packet (optional).
- You need 1/4-1/2 of frozen banana (can do whole banana for more fluff and sweetness).
- It’s 1 tbs of almond or PB or PB Powder (optional).
- Prepare 1 scoop of protein powder (optional).
- You need of Toppings – add any of your faves.
- It’s of Almond butter.
- It’s of Banana, fruit.
- You need of Chia, flax or my fave Zen Basil Seeds.
- You need of Hemp seeds – taste really good and add protein and fiber.
- You need of Granola – I use Progranola or Fiber One Cereal for extra fiber.
It's a vegan smoothie in a bowl with toppings! This quick & easy Acai Bowl is a basic recipe you can dress up with whatever toppings your heart desires. Delicious acai bowl recipes from AcaiBowl.net. Brazilian to basic, healthy to sweet treat, AcaiBowl.net has the acai bowl recipe you're looking for.
Easy Açaí Bowl instructions
- Add all ingredients in blender. I use my Ninja blender – may need to pause blender and mix it up a few times. Pour in bowl and add toppings..
Açaí bowl (acai na tigela) has antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein and healthy fats. The only issue may be the amount of sugar added to it. Acai bowls are the hottest trend to hit the breakfast table in years. Re-create them at home with the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen's easy acai bowl recipe. Brazilian acai bowls are high in nutrients and are a healthful way to start the day.