Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly). Add halved potatoes to a large pot of cold, salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add chopped potatoes to a large pot and cover with cold water.
When I was vegetarian and still transitioning to the awesome vegan person that I am today, the Crispy Potato Soft Taco was my junk food of choice. Perhaps some of you remember it from your own pregan days; crisp, bite-sized potatoes covered in cheese and lettuce, smothered in a spicy cream sauce. Instructions CUTTING AND MARINATING SWEET POTATO SLICES. You can cook Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly)
- It’s 3 of Medium sized Potato's Cubed.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 8-10 of Corn Tortillas.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s of Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (see my recipe).
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cilantro chopped.
- You need 2 Tbs of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of chopped red onion.
- You need 1/2 Cup of chopped tomato.
- Prepare of Cheese (optional).
Before these vegan potato tacos came into my life, I was left unsatisfied with homemade tacos. They tended to be bland and lacking in flavor. I make oven-roasted potatoes almost weekly using pink salt, adobo seasoning, and Italian seasoning. Great recipe for Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly).
Potato soft Tacos (Vegitarian & Vegan Friendly) instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F. Chop potato's into small cubes. Put potato's in large mixing bowl. Take olive oil and pour some into the bowl evenly coating Potatos. Season with cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix potato's until Potatos are evenly coated in oil and seasonings..
- Oil a baking dish and pour potato's into dish. Let cool in oven for 30-45min or until potato's are throughly cooked through..
- As Potatos are cooking dice tomato's, onion, and chop cilantro. Mix small mixing bowl and add lime juice. For jalapeno and cilantro sauce go to my profile to see my recipe!.
- Heat corn tortillas and serve with potato's, cheese if desired, and sauce. Enjoy!.
One of my absolute favorite dishes! Not only is it easy and fast but also very popular with the kids! Spray oil a large skillet and heat over medium heat. Add bag of potatoes and bell pepper and toss with seasonings. As Potatos are cooking dice tomato's, onion, and chop cilantro.