Cookie dough mug cake. Like any mug cake/cookie, it tastes best eaten right away. I'll leave it up to you whether or not you decide to share. It's right up there with this decadent Nutella mug cake and this homemade Funfetti vanilla one, and all three variations make me happy that I can have a warm cookie in just minutes.
Check out these other yummy cakes! Soft and doughy, this mug cake is gluten-free and made without butter or oil. Finally your chocolate chip cookie dough dreams have come true! You can cook Cookie dough mug cake using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookie dough mug cake
- It’s 1/4 cup of flapjacked high protein pancake mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Swerve.
- It’s 1 scoop of vanilla Quest protein powder.
- You need 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of imitation butter flavor.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
In the form of a cake! This is one of my favorite mug cake recipes. In your mug, beat the egg and add the brown sugar. Add your dry ingredients, softened butter and mix.
Cookie dough mug cake step by step
- 1/4 cup of flapjacked mix.
- 1 tsp of swerve.
- A scoop or packet of vanilla Quest powder.
- 10 g of sugar free chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup of water.
- 1 tsp of butter flavor.
- Place in a microwave safe container, 1 minute.
- I'm having mine with Halo Top cookie dough 😋.
- MFP information for just the mug cake.
- Don't deny your sweet tooth adapt it 💪🏻.
Add the chocolate chip and mix together using a spoon. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting This was a fantastic mug cake. However, as I have continued making them, have. And thankfully, since it's nearly summer and we all have swimsuits to. Make an individual-size dessert using this decadent recipe for microwave chocolate mug cake.