LG BIRTHDAY LONGEVITY NOODLE ASIAN STYLE. LG BIRTHDAY LONGEVITY NOODLE ASIAN STYLE MY VERSION. ITS A COMPULSORY NOODLE IN CHINESE ELDERLY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION. See great recipes for LG BIRTHDAY LONGEVITY NOODLE ASIAN STYLE too!
But only the Italians rival China for the title of the culture most devoted to noodles. Whisk together oyster sauce, soy, sweet soy, pepper and water in a small bowl and set aside. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Handmade healthy Chinese egg noodles, can be used for lo mein noodles, chow mein noodles and soups. You can cook LG BIRTHDAY LONGEVITY NOODLE ASIAN STYLE using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of LG BIRTHDAY LONGEVITY NOODLE ASIAN STYLE
- You need 6 cup of thin egg noodle (longevity noodle).
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 10 bunch of presoak dried korean oyster.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pls refer to my (spicy sambal) or peri peri sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water or any stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of pls refer to my recipe (sesame garlic sauce).
- Prepare of vegetable.
- It’s 1 bunch of carrot, brocoli, snowpea.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 bunch of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1 dash of peppers.
- It’s 1 bunch of wolfberry.
- You need 1 bunch of pls refer to my recipe (oven bacon) or optional.
Noodles, as one of the staple food in Chinese cuisine along with Chinese breads (buns) and rice, have lots of variations and types. In the Chinese restaurants in the United States, lobsters are often served with Yee Mein (or "E-Fu" noodles). See more ideas about Asian recipes, Cooking recipes and Food recipes. See more ideas about Stir fry noodles, Stir fry, Food.
LG BIRTHDAY LONGEVITY NOODLE ASIAN STYLE step by step
- soak wolfberry and dry korean oyster individually with water set aside.
- blanch vegetable drain and set aside.
- put noodle into boiling water for 2 minute stirring all the time drain and set aside with 1 tsp of sesame oil prevent sticking.
- with 1 tsp of sesame oil brown onion , bacon and oyster then add soaked oyster water.
- in pan put sauce bring to boil then add noodle mix well then add vegetable then off heat.
- top garnish.
Once upon a time, if you wanted to make a recipe that called for soba, udon, or any other kind of Asian noodle, you had to also find your nearest Asian grocery store. Happily, these noodles have become much easier to find in recent years. Here's a quick guide to the most common kinds! You generally cook these Asian noodles the same way you cook any other kind of pasta: in a large amount of. Heat oil in wok or frypan until smoking hot.