Simple Grilled Cheese and Fried Egg Sandwich.
You can cook Simple Grilled Cheese and Fried Egg Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Grilled Cheese and Fried Egg Sandwich
- Prepare of Butter/oil.
- You need 2 pieces of Toast.
- You need 1 of large Egg.
- You need 1 slice of Cheese.
- Prepare of Seasoning of your choice.
- It’s of Equipment:.
- It’s 1 of circle cutter (or preferred shape).
- It’s of Spatula.
Simple Grilled Cheese and Fried Egg Sandwich instructions
- Start by making the cheeses sandwiches by placing the slices into the toast bread..
- In a large pan heat the oil or butter and place the cheese sandwich to lightly brown each side..
- Note*** don't worry if the cheese is not completely melted… Make sure that the bread is only lightly browned so that it doesn't burn in the next step..
- Now using the cutter (I used a medium circle cutter) place it in the center of the sandwich and cut to provide space for the egg..
- Leave the cut out pieces of bread to be used when serving..
- Now, place a little butter into a the hot pan and once again place the sandwich into it, only this time with an egg in the middle..
- Fry each side for about 1-2 mins each side making sure it is completely cooked..
- Alternatively, you could place the sandwich with the egg into the pan for a few seconds until it is cooked from the bottom… Then you would transfer it into a plate and place into the microwave for about 1 minute or until cooked..
- Serve hot with a few vegetables on the side.. And enjoy this tasty and super cute breakfast that is very simple to make..