Jus de Bissap (Malian Hibiscus Flower juice) – Mali. SayfalarDiğerMarkaMutfak/Yemek PişirmeJolof CookingVideolarJus de Bissap (fleur d'hibiscus / hibiscus flower).
You can cook Jus de Bissap (Malian Hibiscus Flower juice) – Mali using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jus de Bissap (Malian Hibiscus Flower juice) – Mali
- Prepare 400 grams of dried red bissap (hibiscus flowers).
- It’s 250 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 of packets of vanilla sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of orange blossom water or leaves from 1/2 bunch of mint.
- Prepare 2 liter of water.
- It’s 1 large of bowl.
- You need 1 of Strainer.
- You need 1 of Empty, clean glass or plastic bottles.
- It’s 1 large of pot.
Jus de Bissap (Malian Hibiscus Flower juice) – Mali instructions
- Rinse the flowers in a large bowl of tap water and drain..
- Boil 2L of water and add the flowers. Boil the water and the flowers for 20 minutes or until the water is red and aromatic..
- Turn if the heat and let it cool then strain the juice. Add the sugar, vanilla sugar and orange flower water to the juice and mix/sure until the solutes have dissolved..
- Pour the juice into bottles and chill in the fridge (the taste of the juice is the best on the day it is made but it should be served within a few days of making it)..
- Recipe from: celtnet.