Thai pork satay. Reviews for: Photos of Thai Pork Satay. Pork satay is popular street food in Thailand, where it is eaten as both a snack and an entree. You can make your own Thai pork satay at home on the grill or in the oven.
Classic street food that can be found all over Thailand: Satay and Peanut Sauce, you can use chicken or pork for this. Moo Ping is Thai-speak for Pork Satay. Marinated pork, skewered on sticks and grilled over hot coals. You can cook Thai pork satay using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai pork satay
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of mash peanut.
- It’s 2 cup of of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of spoon of red curry paste.
- It’s 2/3 cup of of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of spoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 500 grams of of slices pork.
- It’s 1 cup of of milk or coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of spoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spoon of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of spoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spoon of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of of coconut milk for grazing when barbecue pork.
- Prepare 50 of barbecue bamboo stick.
What is it about scarfing down these flavorful bits of grilled meat on a stick that tastes so good? Cook Satay sticks right along with your barbeque chicken or hamburger. This is an easier, and tastier method for making satay than people generally use in Thailand. Satay, an Indonesian snack food, gets main-course treatment with these tender pork skewers.
Thai pork satay step by step
- For making peanut sauce.
- In the medium heat add 1/2 c of coconut milk add red curry paste fry till coconut get red and produce oil at the surface.
- Add other 1/2 c of coconut milk and peanut keep stirring till thick add the rest of coconut and sugar end with fish sauce, but keep stirring till become smooth sauce. Used fist 5 ingredients..
- In the mixing bowl combined coconut milk, curry powder, pepper, sugar ,light soy sauce and oyster sauce mixed well.
- Add pork and marinated for 2 hours.
- Prepared 50 bamboo stick.
- Put pork on bamboo stick for barbecue.
- Medium high heat lay pork on barbecue keep grazing coconut milk while barbecuing till all side are cooked and served with peanut sauce..
Serve with steamed broccoli and rice, or cucumber salad sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds. Pork satay noodles are so cheap, quick and easy to make. A Thai inspired noodle dish that is both quick and affordable. Pork satay noodles use cheap store cupboard ingredients and minced pork is. Pork satay with thai spices and peanut sauce on banana leaf placed on the wood table.