Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels. These Bacon Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels are the ultimate party appetizer. Tender flour tortillas are bursting with ranch-seasoned cream cheese, lively bits of jalapeno, and hearty chunks of smoky bacon. I spent the past week camping in Alaska, doing my best not to let the can of bear spray I purchased go to waste.
Jalapeno Popper Rollups are awesome for packing in the kids lunches, or as an after school snack. The boys love taking in their lunches when they go on motorbike rides in the mountains. They are the perfect snack for taking on the boat because they don't get soggy and because it's easy to snack on them throughout the day. You can cook Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels
- Prepare of cream cheese, softned to room temp.
- Prepare of jalepeno peppers, minced.
- Prepare of cooked bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar.
Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels are a spicy appetizer that can be served hot or cold (I prefer them hot)! Cream cheese, cheddar, bacon, and jalapeno all rolled up in a little pinwheel. These are always a crowd pleaser. Perfect for a snack, lunch or appetizer!
Bacon Jalepeno Popper Pinwheels instructions
- Mix together in a large bowl, cream cheese, bacon, jalepeno and shredded cheese.
- Roll out dough into 4 rectangles (2 triangles form the rectangle) seal the perforated seams by pinching (there should be 4 rectangles per tube.
- Equally distribute the mixture onto each rolled out rectangle and spread evenly leaving about 1/4" edge.
- Roll the dough into a log, place on a dish and set in fridge for 5-8min (this makes it easier to cut into pinwheels before baking).
- Cut the logs into pinwheels and bake at 375°F for about 15min (keep an eye on them).
If you love jalapeño popper recipes, here's another one to add to your list! These Jalapeño Popper Pinwheels are delish! Cook until the onions start to caramelize and remove from heat. How to Make Jalapeno Popper Roll ups. Want to learn how to make jalapeno cream cheese tortilla roll ups?