Bruschetta Chicken. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. In a large bowl, make bruschetta topping: Stir together tomatoes, olive oil, shallot, garlic, and basil and. BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN This was the bowl of bruschetta topping I had leftover after the dinner.
In a small bowl, mix cheese, bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over chicken. Baked Bruschetta Chicken is an easy weeknight meal and perfect served over your favorite pasta! Tender balsamic marinated chicken breasts are baked with garlic, basil and juicy cherry tomatoes to create a delicious meal that everyone loves! You can cook Bruschetta Chicken using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of crushed garlic croutons.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 large of tomatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of minced, fresh basil.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced (approx. 1 teaspoon).
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
While the chicken is baking, add all of the ingredients for the bruschetta to a bowl and toss to combine. When chicken is cooked through, remove from the oven and top with the mozzarella. Spoon the bruschetta over the chicken. Cover the chicken just long enough for the cheese to melt.
Bruschetta Chicken step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- grease 9 x 13 baking dish.
- place flour and beaten egg in separate shallow bowls.
- dip chicken into flour, then into eggs.
- place into baking dish.
- cimbine parmesan cheese, crushed croutons and melted butter; then sprinkle on chicken..
- loosely cover wuth foil and bake 30 – 40 minutes.
- chop tomatoes and combine with last ingredients.
- spoon mixture over chicken and return to oven for 5 – 7 minutes..
Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta! Transform ordinary chicken breasts into a delicious, flavourful meal! Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is exactly like the traditional crusty bread version, but instead of bread, we use chicken rubbed with minced garlic and seasoned with Italian herbs for a. Make the bruschetta: Mix the tomato, garlic, onion, basil, and half of each the salt, pepper, and olive oil in a bowl. Taste for seasoning and set aside.