Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto). Enjoy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe without any guilt in this low carb recipe. This soup is loaded with broccoli and cheese for an amazing meal sure to leave your family impressed. There is just something so delicious about a big bowl of warm soup on a cold day.
I've added plenty of tips to help you make the best broccoli cheese soup ever, plus I've taken new pictures. Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup: Low Carb Thickener. Now, I'm sure you're all wondering what I used to make this Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup as thick as it is. You can have Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto)
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Progresso 3 cheese starter.
- Prepare 5 slice of uncooked bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey ham.
- You need 4 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
Well, the magic ingredient, or better yet the X factor as we've been known to call it is xanthum gum! If you don't have some in your cupboard, we highly recommend it. Winter is coming and I've got a soup recipe that will even warm up the Night King's cold dead heart. Here is my Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup.
Broccoli cheesy porky soup (keto) step by step
- Put whole can of Progresso cheese starter into pot with water and milk. put on stove on low heat.
- cut bacon up to 4 times so that all pieces are between .5 to 1.5 inches. put in a frying pan on low and mix as needed.
- once bacon is 3/4 cooked, chop onion and add to bacon. add to pot of liquid ingredients and stir, stay on low. turn off heat to frying pan where bacon was cookinh.!.
- cut up honey ham into quarter inch pieces and throw into pot with other ingredients.
- cook broccoli in microwave or boil. you can either chop or completely blend the broccoli, it's really a matter of resource and preference. now add the broccoli plus the shredded cheese to the pot and simmer 5 minutes..
- turn off your stove and let the soup sit for an additional 10 minutes..
Get the recipe with macros at https. Instant Pot Keto Broccoli Chicken Bacon Cheese Soup is a low carb, gluten-free, creamy, cheesy, incredibly delicious soup with broccoli, shredded chicken and bacon. A creamy, cheesy soup base with broccoli, chicken, spices and crumbled bacon makes the tastiest, low carb & gluten free soup that is made quickly in the Instant Pot. This Keto & Low Carb Broccoli & Cheese Soup is a family favorite on those colder winter nights! It is creamy and rich with flavor made with three different kinds of cheese!