Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies. An easy recipe for soft and chewy gluten-free chocolate chip cookies. The recipe also has a dairy-free and vegan option. The recipe also has a dairy-free and vegan option.
Gluten-free Brownies – Super fudgy and dairy-free! I just received my shipment of all of their certified gluten-free and top allergen free chocolates in their new Teal My gluten-free banana muffin recipe calls for buttermilk. These classic thick & chewy gluten free chocolate chip cookies set the standard for everything It's entirely possible that you already have a recipe for classic gluten free chocolate chip cookies that you I used olive oil instead of butter, we are dairy free and they still came out perfect! You can cook Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies
- You need 3 of Bananas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Applesauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 cup of Gluten-free oats.
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free and Sugar Free Recipes. This collection of recipes features dairy free, gluten free, soy free and refined sugar-free (but naturally sweetened) recipes. Maple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies! Why I love this dairy free chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Gluten and dairy-free banana chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Smash bananas until all chunks are gone and you are left with a smooth consistency.
- Add wet ingredients to crushed bananas first.
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Mix the mixture until oats and chocolate chips are evenly coated.
- Use an ice cream scoop or spoon to scoop batter onto cooking sheet, spread out about two inches from one another.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Wait 10 minutes for the cookies to harden a little.
- Move cookies into container to store in the fridge (no preservatives, and they taste better refrigerated).
Baking is one of the hardest things to do once you've gone dairy free. There are so, so many My son and mom didn't know they were gluten-free. Our Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are designed with Doctor's Protein Blend™ of milk, egg, and organic whey that helps keep your energy and metabolism high. By far our most popular cookie and for good reason, the Banana Chocolate chip cookie is as tasty as it is. These homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are gluten free and diary free!