Easy beef and noodles with corn. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. This makes a nice potluck dish, and it's an excellent way to use leftover corned beef.
Cook the noodles in plenty of salted water, according to package, until al dente, then drain and rinse. Rinse the pepper, remove the seeds and cut into Meanwhile fry the onions and garlic in oil, then add the peppers and corn, then pour in the vegetable broth and mix noodles. I created this dish on a whim to feed my hungry teenagers. You can have Easy beef and noodles with corn using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy beef and noodles with corn
- Prepare 1 can of cooked beef chunks.
- You need 1 box of noodles, any kind I like the colored vegetable noodles to add a pop of color and a bit healthier.
- Prepare 1 box of beef broth.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s of Onion powder salt pepper and Italian seasoning as desired.
It's since become a dinnertime staple—and now two of my grandchildren make it in their own kitchens. Gordon Ramsay Shows How To Make An Easy Curry At Home This corned beef and cabbage recipe is quick and easy. A no-fuss meal, that's great for St.
Easy beef and noodles with corn step by step
- Cook noodles as directed and then add in drained can of corn, cooked canned beef and broth. Season as desired !.
- Serve with a side of rolls or any toasted bread if desired..
Patrick's Day or a weeknight family dinner. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Corned Beef and Cabbage. This is an easy recipe and a very tasty stir-fry dish that I have made many times. If you are not using low-sodium broth and soy sauce make certain to add in any salt (if you are using) at the end. Corned beef and cabbage is a traditional Irish dish — Libby's Corned Beef makes it quick and easy.