You can have Kerala porotta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kerala porotta
- Prepare 3 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking Powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of ghee.
Kerala porotta step by step
- Mix all the ingredients and make dough removing all the lumps and keep for more than 1hrs.
- Make balls, remove all the air pockets and rest for 30-40mins.
- Make balls into thin sheets and make roll and keep for 30-40mins.
- Press the rolls and flatten the porotta ready to fry.
- Fry the flatten porotta and beat it after cooking.