Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes. How to Cook Kielbasa and Sauerkraut and Potatoes. The benefit to making slow cooker kielbasa and sauerkraut and potatoes is the ease of the recipe. Just combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker, leave it for a few hours, and then enjoy!
The Magical Slow Cooker is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Step by Step Slow Cooker Sausage and Potatoes. The most time-consuming thing about this dish is washing and dicing the potatoes. You can have Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes
- You need 1 link of kielbasa or other smoked sausage.
- Prepare 2-3 of medium sized red potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of green beans, drained.
- It’s 2-3 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2-3 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
You can peel them, or you don't have to. You can see from the picture above I didn't. Skinny on Easy Slow Cooker Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potatoes. I adapted the recipe from one I found in the Gooseberry Patch Slow-Cooker Recipes Cookbook (affiliate link).
Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes step by step
- Cut kielbasa into rounds. Scrub and cut potatoes into equal sized chunks. Peel and chop carrots into chunks..
- Layer potatoes and carrots in bottom of slow cooker. Pour green beans on top. Sprinkle veggies with seasoned salt. Pour in chicken broth. Put kielbasa on top..
- Cover and set slow cooker to low. Cook for 4 to 5 hours, until veggies are fork tender..
The only change I made was to make it more Weight Watchers friendly by substituting turkey kielbasa. If you like kielbasa and sauerkraut, I hope you'll give this easy slow cooker. This slow cooker recipe is simple and pairs kielbasa with fresh cabbage, potato, and onion. It's a wholesome family meal that everyone will enjoy. This dish can be served on its own, or, to complete the meal, enjoy it with a simple side of rice or a home-baked beer rye bread.