Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin. This is a juicy, tender slow cooker pork roast with a sweet and lightly spiced brown sugar and cinnamon glaze. Serve this easy pork roast with mashed potatoes or baked potatoes, along with steamed broccoli or your favorite side dish vegetables. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin recipe made right in the crock pot that produces the most tender, juicy pork roast!
Only modification to the ingredients was rubbing the roast prior to cooking with dried sage, which gave it an excellent aroma and added to the taste. Slow Cooker Balsamic Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin couldn't be easier to make and is a dish you will want to eat over and over again. It's sweet, savory, and good enough to serve to company on a special occasion. You can have Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin
- You need 4 pounds of boneless pork loin roast.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic (halved).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or to taste).
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of brown sugar (divided).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard (or a grainy mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
About this brown sugar pork loin: The brown sugar pork loin has so much flavor because it's flavored twice: first with a rub, and then with a delicious glaze. Begin by stirring together a rub consisting of brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and balsamic vinegar. You rub the uncooked pork loin with this mixture, then put it in the crockpot with a few. Combine sage, salt, pepper and garlic.
Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pork Loin step by step
- If the pork has an excessive layer of fat, trim it a bit. A little fat will help keep the roast juicy over the long period of cooking..
- Rub the roast all over with the garlic halves and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then prick the roast all over with a fork or skewer..
- In a cup or bowl, combine 1 cup of the brown sugar, the mustard, and vinegar. Rub all over the roast..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours, or until tender but not falling apart. Pour off the excess juices..
- Combine the remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar with cinnamon; Spread the mixture over the top of the roast. Cover and continue cooking on LOW for 1 hour longer..
- Serves 6-8 but you will most likely have leftovers 😃.
- Plated dish – served with garlic mashed potatoes and carrots..
- Enjoy 😋.
Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Pork Loin is a play on my most popular recipe that has over half a million views in its first year, Brown Sugar Garlic Pork Loin. On an almost daily basis readers would reach out to me to ask if the recipe could be made in a slow cooker and for months I said: "no, sorry there isn't enough fat in the pork loin to keep it moist, this is. Served over brown rice the first night. Tonight I used about a cup of the pork and the rest of the rice and made pork fried rice – added in a bunch of veggies and a little more soy sauce and it was delicious! Mix together garlic, syrup, dijon mustard, honey, brown sugar, vinegar and thyme.