Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours.
For the chicken, we use boneless skinless chicken thighs because they have more internal fat, more flavor, and they hold up better to long slow cooking than breasts. For the rub, we are using chili powder, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, allspice, cayenne, onion. Stupid easy slow cooker Mexican shredded chicken tacos. You can have Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Salsa Verde.
- It’s 1 of packer Sazón Goya seasoning.
A true dump and cook crockpot recipe that results in the most flavorful, juicy Mexican pulled chicken. Shawn and I are extremely even tempered. Here's a new take on classic pulled chicken tacos, with a hint of sweet orange, tangy lime and savory soy sauce. There's minimal chopping and prep work, so you can get out of the kitchen fast.
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos instructions
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour Salsa Verde on top of chicken.
- Add season packet to empty jar and fill with water, shake to mix, pour over chicken.
- Turn slow cooker on to high and cook 4 hours or low and cook 6 hours..
- In large bowl place chicken and shred as desired.
- Use leftover juice as substitute for water for amazing rice (1 cup rice to 2 cups juice).
Use a slow cooker liner in this recipe to make clean-up even easier. This Crockpot Shredded Chicken is easy, flavorful and a great way to meal prep for the week ahead! How to make shredded chicken including tips, tricks and shredded chicken recipes.. You can use this shredded chicken taco meat in tacos, enchiladas, burritos, salads and more! Every family should have go-to recipes that are easy, convenient and makes a ton to freeze for leftovers.