Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker. How To Make Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas. Mix together seasonings and sprinkle over both sides of chicken. And remaining bell peppers, onions and garlic.
This slow cooker recipe transforms chicken, tomatoes, onions, and a colorful blend of peppers into juicy fajitas that will feed a crowd. NOTE: If you find that there is too much liquid, you can remove till there is a desired amount before serving. Assemble Fajitas to your liking – we recommend topping with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole! You can have Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of salsa of choice.
- You need 1 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each chili powder, cumin, brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each smoked paprika, salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare of Juice from 1 lime.
This slow cooker chicken fajitas recipe produces spicy, tender chicken. Crockpot Chicken Fajitas.it really doesn't get much easier than this! Place chicken, bell peppers, and onions in slow-cooker then pour over diced tomatoes. Season with cumin, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
Chicken Fajitas – Slow Cooker instructions
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and place it into the slow cooker. Pour in the salsa, the brown sugar and all the seasonings and stir it together. Then place the lid on and set the heat to low..
- After about 3 hours, lay the peppers, onions and garlic over the top. Then pop the lid back on and continue to cook on low heat until the chicken is cooked through and tender, which will be 2-3 hours..
- Once it's ready, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it using two forks, then stir it back into the salsa, peppers and onions. Add in the lime juice..
- Serve immediately after, in warm tortillas. Top with your favorite taco toppings. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas made with homemade fajita seasoning mix, chicken, onions, bell peppers and fresh limes for the perfect easy weeknight meal. Fajitas Made Easier I'm a huge fan of slow cookers and as we are heading at what seems like warp speed into the school year and the weather cooling down I am using my slow cooker so often I. Crockpot Chicken Fajitas is the easiest way to make restaurant delicious chicken fajitas at home! This Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Recipe is as easy as adding all your ingredients to your slow cooker while you take a nap and let the citrus tenderize your chicken and the spices permeate every crevice so when you're rested, you have fall apart, fall in love Crockpot Chicken Fajitas! Crockpot Chicken Fajitas are an easy, weeknight slow cooker dinner that comes together with just a few simple ingredients!