Keto Cheesecake. Low Carb Cheesecake – New York Style. This keto cheesecake can absolutely hold its own against any traditional cheesecake. Eat it plain, or topped with strawberries or a scoop of Keto Ice Cream!.
Otherwise, you can mix it up by using other nuts – macadamia nut flour or ground pecans would also be delicious! In a medium bowl, mix together the flours, coconut, and butter. My favorite way to sweeten keto cheesecake is with a mix of sweeteners. You can have Keto Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Cheesecake
- It’s 3 packages of of cream cheese (24oz).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sverve, Erythritol or Splenda.
- It’s 3 of eggs (separated).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of juice of one lemon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Trader Joe's just almond meal (or coarsely grind your own raw almonds).
- It’s 1/2 cup of coarsely ground macadamia nuts.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
This helps eliminate any after-taste from one particular low carb sweetener. In my opinion, the best mix is a monkfruit and erythritol blend mixed with a stevia and allulose blend. This is an adaptation of a popular New York cheesecake recipe that I revised for low-carb diets. The crust is a little off because there's really no perfect substitute for graham cracker, but otherwise it tastes just like my favorite NY cheesecake.
Keto Cheesecake step by step
- Mix ground nuts with butter, press into 10" spring form and bake for 5min.
- In a clean, large metal (or glass) bowl beat egg whites until stiff (you can add pinch of cream of tartar).
- In another bowl beat soft cream cheese with egg yolks, sour cream, sugar substitute, salt, vanilla and lemon juice.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture to egg whites and fold trying not to deflate whites too much.
- Pour cheesecake batter onto prebaked nut crust. Prepare water bath in oven safe dish larger than your spring form. Set spring form in a water bath (about inch of water). Bake at 325 for 50min, turn off the oven and let sit another 50min with closed door..
- Cool overnight in refrigerator. I decorated mine with unsweetened baking chocolate mixed with heavy cream and sweetener and chopped pecans. Enjoy. 1/10 of cheesecake has about 7gr of net carbs.
This really is the best low carb and keto cheesecake recipe. Baking a cheesecake is a very delicate process. It takes time, perfect measuring and a total understanding of how cheesecake batter bakes. However, making cheesecake does not have to be complicated, time-consuming or stressful- It can be fun and easy when you use our mini cheesecake recipe! Making a batch This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. (Full disclosure)I first made low carb keto cheesecake a couple years ago, but it's still the most popular low carb dessert recipe on Wholesome Yum today.