Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta. Delicious sausages made with premium ingredients. An easy, healthy dinner that's great post workout: garlic parmesan rigatoni with chicken sausage, bell peppers, broccoli and onion. The whole family will love this meal.
It is hearty and gooey and SO, SO GOOD! It gets a ton of flavor from the Johnsonville Mild Italian sausages, so that means you get to keep the other ingredients (and cost!) to a minimum, and still end. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta
- You need 3/4 lb of Italian pork sausage.
- You need 1-1/4 cups of water.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of hunts diced tomatoes with basil garlic, oregano.
- You need 1 cup of hunts tomato sauce.
- You need 8 oz of dry penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Drain and set aside, reserving the water. With melted butter, garlic and freshly grated Parmesan. A winning combination for the ENTIRE family! It's a brand spanking new year, and I should probably be posting some variation of a quinoa-kale-type salad.
Garlic Parmesan Sausage Pasta step by step
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat and add sausage and cook for 5 minutes breaking apart with spoon to crumble.
- Add water, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Stir to combine and bring to boil..
- Reduce heat to low and add cooked pasta for 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
I say, let's eat more Parmesan, garlic and pasta. I think most every cook has their go-to dishes. The ones that you make over and over again when you are craving a delicious meal that you know will be good. For the past several years, this Creamy Roasted Garlic Sausage Pasta has been a recipe I have turned to again and again, whenever I was craving comfort food. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.