Vegetarian Wild Rice. This recipe calls for brown rice, which has some added health benefits over white rice. Stir the cooked rice into the pot with the sauce and vegetables. This healthy wild rice vegetable pilaf is the best, because it's easy to make, it can stand on its own as a meal, or you can serve it as a side dish with a vegan spicy black bean and quinoa burger, or a chickpea burger.
Wild Rice Pilaf with Mushrooms & Pecans from Connoisseurus Veg. Simply put, wild rice and mushrooms just go together. I saw the title, I saw the delicious pictures, and I wanted it. (As you know, I tend to get strong cravings for wild rice). You can cook Vegetarian Wild Rice using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Wild Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of Wild rice.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of Onions.
- It’s 2 cup of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 cup of Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peas.
Usually I assume veggie burger recipes are going to have eggs in them. This is a nice change from ordinary quiche. Full of ham, wild rice, mushrooms, red bell peppers, and flavored with a touch of Dijon mustard, this quiche is fabulous for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. And the meat & veggie mixture is terrific simply scrambled with eggs for a quickie meal!
Vegetarian Wild Rice instructions
- Boil 1 cup wild rice in 21/2 cups water. Cover , simmer for 50 minutes until rice turn puffy drain turn and add salt and Garlic powder . Mean while you cooking the rice heat the pan with olive oil start with mushroom for 2 minute and then add the onions broccoli , peas and carrots then add all to the rice leave under law heat for 2 minute add the spinach ..
Bring water and rice mix to a boil in a saucepan. In a large saucepan, place rice mix, contents of seasoning packet and water as directed on package. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute squash, peppers and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Hearty Vegetable Wild Rice Soup is a main-dish worthy soup that you'll feel good about serving, because it tastes great, and it's healthy, too! Vegetarian, Vegan, gluten-free There's a time and place for brothy soups. And then there's a time for this.