GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo.
You can have GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo
- It’s of Cashew cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of cashews.
- Prepare 3/4 c of boiling water.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 c of nutritional yeast.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 3 TB of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 1 package of brown rice pasta.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 3 of big mushrooms, slived.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/2 c of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 TB of gluten free flour.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Soak cashews in boiling water for 15-20 min.
- Meanwhile… make pasta according to package instructions. Strain and set aside.
- Add rest of cashew cheese ingredients to the cashews and boiling water.
- Blend in a high speed blender (immersion blender works fine too) until smooth and creamy.
- Sate onions, mushrooms and garlic until translucent.
- Add flour, milk, cheese and spices.
- Continue cooking until sauce somewhat thickens.
- Add in the pasta, stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with crushed parsley to garnish.
- Serve with honey-mustard salmon with a side of asparagus and broccoli.