Fluffy Pancakes. Tall, fluffy pancakes make the best breakfast, especially when there's plenty of butter and syrup. Make it extra special with berries and whipped cream! This is the best fluffy pancakes recipe according to my family.
This easy recipe makes pancakes Jump to the Easy Fluffy Pancakes Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you. Super airy and fluffy, this Souffle Pancake (スフレパンケーキ) is like eating cottony clouds, but even better with homemade whipped cream and fresh berries! This easy American pancake recipe makes light and fluffy pancakes that are great for a weekend brunch. You can have Fluffy Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Pancakes
- Prepare 200 ml of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
The best you will ever have. If you feel like making blueberry pancakes, add a shitload of blueberries to the batter and do the same thing you just did before. Simple, soft, fluffy pancakes, an essential that everyone should know. It doesn't matter if they come out wonky or with a splotchy surface instead.
Fluffy Pancakes instructions
- In a bowl, shift all dry ingredients together. Make a well in the center..
- In a separate bowl, whisk all wet ingredients together..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients..
- Important: mix using a spatula but DON'T OVER MIX. Put together but lumpy, not smooth. Lumpy is good!.
- Leave it for about 3-5 minutes so that the ingredients can melt in together. But still lumpy..
- Give it a stir not more than 3 times. Just to lift some batter off the bottom of the pan..
- Heat a non-stick pan or cast iron pan in low to medium heat. Spread butter on it and pour batter (using a 1/4 measuring cup)..
- Wait till top starts to bubble and bottom is stiff and brown. Then FLIP. Let cook for another 1 minute..
- Serve with butter and syrup..
We rounded up the fluffiest grain-free Paleo pancakes to upgrade your breakfast! Pancakes are a classic, comforting breakfast treat. As soon as a warm stack is set in. When you have a little time on a weekend morning for a fun breakfast, pancakes are perfect! Waking up to a big stack of fluffy pancakes it THE BEST!