Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti. Mix chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup into spaghetti. Chicken spaghetti with rotel is an easy, cheesy chicken spaghetti bake the whole family will love! Creamy noodles, spicy tomatoes and lots of cheese.
This Creamy and Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Bake is a comfort food at its best. Really easy and quick to make, it is guaranteed to put a big smile on your face after a hard day at work! After a few weeks of mild weather, winter hits back with a bang. You can cook Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti
- Prepare 3 of chicken breasts, seasoned however you like it; cooked; shredded well.
- You need 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked thin spaghetti.
- You need 1 (16 oz) of block of Velveeta cheese; cubed.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of reserved pasta water.
In a saucepan, put Velveeta, butter, soup, rotel, and chicken. Add cooked spaghetti to the cheese mixture, mix well. If you want, you can pour the spaghetti & mixture into a casserole dish and pop it in the over for a couple minutes, but that's not necessary. This easy baked spaghetti is a great middle ground between spaghetti dishes and a Traditional Baked Ziti.
Easy Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti step by step
- Cook and shred chicken breast. Set aside. I cook in my instant pot with 1 cup chicken broth and a tsp of each salt, pepper, and garlic powder sprinkled on each side of the chicken breast. Shred well when cooked! Use some of the excess broth to make shredding easier and to prevent dry chicken..
- Cook spaghetti noodles, drain, set aside about 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large pot whisk milk, mushroom soup, and chicken soup together. Set on low temp..
- Add the shredded chicken to the pot and stir well..
- Slowly add the spaghetti making sure to coat all spaghetti noodles evenly..
- Add Velveeta cheese in chunks, slowly, and stir until melted. Add pasta water throughout this step..
- Season with 1-2tsp of each salt, garlic powder, and pepper; combine well..
- Pour entire mixture into a large casserole dish..
- Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes. Enjoy!.
Baked Spaghetti is so much more than just tomato sauce over noodles, this easy recipe is a great meal for weekdays, since you will have leftovers for later dinners. Transfer to a baking dish and top with remaining cup cheese. Boil Spaghetti in pan until its flexable. Melt Velveeta cheese, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and broth in medium size sauce pan. Chicken spaghetti recipes are firmly on the 'easy' side of the spectrum.