Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl. This recipe is our take on "donburi"—a classic Japanese comfort food in which meat or vegetables are served over bowls of rice. In our take, we're mixing hearty brown rice with shiitake mushrooms, and topping it off with pork cooked with savory Korean flavors, including spicy chile paste. Sautéed summer squash (you may receive grey zucchini, green zucchini, or yellow squash) and.
So I make this recipe with Japanese style with some modified ingredients. Remove from heat; stir in soy sauce and oyster sauce. Spicy pork bulgogi rice bowl is an easy and delicious meal made with Korea's signature spicy pork BBQ stir fry and hot steamed rice. You can have Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl
- Prepare 150 g of pork slice.
- You need 1 of shitake mushroom.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 150 ml of dashi/mushroom/beef stock.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of grated ginger.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of sugar.
The BBQ pork is coated with addictively spicy sauce and it is sure to please anyone who loves spicy food. See great recipes for Spiced Egg & Bacon Bowls, bacon bowls too! This forbidden rice bowl with bok choy, shiitake mushrooms, crispy vegetables and sesame-ginger sauce is all you need for an easy, healthy and filling vegetarian dinner. Buddha bowl, nourish bowl or macro bowl, call it whatever you want (I don't know the difference), meals in a bowl are where it's at!
Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl instructions
- Prepare all ingredients. Thinly slice onion and mushroom. Then finely chop garlic..
- Heat oil with medium fire and saute garlic and onion until fragrance. Put mushroom and stir it for 2 minutes..
- Add mushroom stock, mirin, soy sauce, grated ginger and sugar, mix it well. Put pork slice after the sauce boiling. Stir it and cook for 7 minutes..
- Take a bowl of hot rice and put the pork and mushrooms on top of the rice..
- Serve it while it hot ✨.
If you're reading this recipe then welcome to the very first recipe ever published on. Bibimbap – Trust the Koreans to transform the humble rice bowl into a recipe that's revered all around the world! With a kaleidoscope of seasoned sautéed vegetables, Korean marinated beef, and the signature fried egg, the thing that really seals the deal is the bright red, spicy Bibimbap Sauce that I can't get enough of. Something about topping a rice bowl with a fried egg transforms it from good to great. We love the combination of flavors and protein-rich ingredients that form the base of this one-bowl dinner.