Healthy Chocolate Brownies. This brownie recipe may do away with the flour, but it makes sure to keep all the other essential elements intact with healthier alternatives to boot: The emphasis on quality chocolate, potassium. Fill a small saucepan about a quarter full with hot water, then sit the bowl on top so it rests on the rim of the pan, not touching the water. Put over a low heat until the butter and chocolate have melted, stirring occasionally to mix them.
But regardless of how they look, they taste absolutely amazing! Rich, fudgy, decadent, chocolaty… Basically like squares of fudge with even more bits of chocolate sprinkled throughout. This brownie recipe is suitable for vegan, plant-based, paleo, gluten-free and general healthy whole food diets. You can cook Healthy Chocolate Brownies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1 of mashed avocado.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of honey (add more or less if you want).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
To make totally sugar free and keto chocolate brownies make with a chocolate that is sweetened with a keto sweetener such as xylitol. In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy and light yellow. Gently melt the butter and the sugar together in a large pan. Once melted, take off the heat and add the.
Healthy Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F fahrenheit..
- Mix all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth..
- Throw mixture in greased pan and bake for 20 minutes..
- These brownies are very moist so I would suggest storing them in the fridge so they don't go mouldy..
- You can make your own coconut flour from dessicated coconut since it is quite expensive. Google it!.
- If you are allergic to avocado or don't like it you can use 1/2 a cup of butter instead..
What makes the BEST chocolate brownies in the world? Adding in a generous amount of dark chocolate chunks. Adding in a generous amount of dark chocolate chunks. Fudgy, as gooey as you want, and very, very chocolatey, this homemade brownie recipe is incredibly easy, made in one bowl, and incredibly forgiving! Scrumptious Frosted Fudgy Brownies "This is the best brownie recipe!