Crockpot shredded chicken tacos. The one thing to be aware of here. In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce.
Freeze leftovers in an airtight bag for up to six. Stupid easy slow cooker Mexican shredded chicken tacos. A true dump and cook crockpot recipe that results in the most flavorful, juicy Mexican pulled chicken. You can cook Crockpot shredded chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot shredded chicken tacos
- You need of chicken breast (I use 5lbs we are family of 6).
- You need Jar of salsa your choice.
- You need of Cilantro chopped to your taste.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning pack or create your own.
Shawn and I are extremely even tempered. It's very tasty and sure to make dinner a breeze. This Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe is the best. These are the best chicken tacos and they are so easy to make.
Crockpot shredded chicken tacos instructions
- Pour some salsa in crockpot as a bed for chicken. Lay chicken on bed, sprinkle some seasoning on top, add salsa and cilantro repeat if needed end with salsa. Cook on low 8 hours. Once done shred chicken will be super tender. NOTE: this can have endless add ons. I add onion, lime, garlic, and sometimes corn. This this is really one of those things the imagination is the limit. If you like it in a taco add it. Please enjoy and have fun cooking!!!.
Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over. With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces. To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices. Press out all the air and seal.