Salsa chicken enchiladas my way. Enchiladas should be tender through and through. Melted cheese covering a soft salsa soaked tortilla can't conceal some dry grilled chicken. Imagine how disappointing that would be.
There are a lot of recipes and many ways to make but it is all about your taste and what you have available. Great recipe for Chicken enchiladas my way.. Thank you for all your support guys !!! You can cook Salsa chicken enchiladas my way using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa chicken enchiladas my way
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk hidden valley ranch dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mild salsa or use mild verda salsa.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of can diced green chiles.
- It’s 4 cups of taco cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 pack of McCormick fajita seasoning mix.
- You need of Vegetable or olive oil.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 3 cups of mild verda salsa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of black beans rinsed and drained (optional).
- It’s 14 of mission flour tortillas soft taco size.
- It’s of Sour cream or ranch for topping.
- You need of Mild salsa for topping.
Please share,comment,suscribe & like. #hahaforhire #cooking #video #suscribe. My love affair with Chicken Enchiladas goes way back, and I can't even tell you when the origin of my love began, because as far as I know, I have ALWAYS loved them. Along with Ceviche and Ruedas (which my mom made to mimic those from a restaurant called La Bodega in Midland TX), Enchiladas was one of the top recipes I would request for my. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in the baking dish.
Salsa chicken enchiladas my way step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat chicken in a little oil and coat in fajita seasoning and bake or air fry till done and dice up.
- Heat and lightly brown each tortilla in a dry hot skillet for 10 to 15 seconds on each side and stack and wrap up in foil.
- Spray two 13×9 inch baking dishes with cooking oil and add 1/2 cup salsa verda to the bottom of eash dish.
- Mix 1/2 cup ranch dressing, 1/4 cup sour cream, 1 1/2 cups salsa and green chiles. Then.
- Mix in chicken and 1 cup of cheese. At this time if you want add in black beans and corn.
- Fill tortillas with filling about 1/3 cup filling and roll up and.
- Place seem side down and pour on 1 cup of salsa verda on top and spread out and sprinkle on 1 1/2 cups of cheese on each dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Top with sour cream or ranch and a little salsa if wanted and enjoy !.
Pour the remaining salsa over the filled tortillas. Stir in the chicken, beans and chiles. Roll up and place seam side down over sauce. Stir until well combined and remove from the heat. Serving tonight with my homemade Mexican salsa, King Size Enchiladas Spicy, tasty, creamy!