Vegan/GF waffles. Wholesome, naturally sweetened, and customizable with spices and fruit! A vegan + gluten-free waffle that's lightly sweet and incredibly satisfying. They were delicious right off the waffle press, and almost more delicious frozen and re-heated the next day in the toaster.
Chocolate fudge waffle sundaes (GF) / Recipe. I know I've already posted about them, but I'm obsessed with these low carb coconut waffles, a.k.a my new favourite breakfast. See more ideas about Waffles, Waffle recipes, Food. You can cook Vegan/GF waffles using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan/GF waffles
- It’s 2 cups of GF self raising flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 50 g of melted DF butter – Can use coconut oil instead.
- It’s 2 of eggs seperated.
- It’s 1 3/4 of dairy free milk.
These waffles came out perfectly crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. These waffles are light, airy, crunchy on the outside, whole wheat, and absolutely divine. Serve with some fruit or maple syrup for a delicious breakfast. These waffles are sooooooo good, not to mention healthy.
Vegan/GF waffles step by step
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Separate 2 egg whites into a bowl and beat until white and fluffy. Then combine milk, butter and egg yoks..
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. You don't want a smooth batter, you want it to have little lumps and pockets of flour..
- Once waffle iron preheated, add the waffle batter. This step will vary for every waffle maker. But use roughly 1/2 of mix per waffle..
Vegan, Gluten free, and GUILT FREE! Three VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE waffle choices: – Strawberry, Dark Chocolate Did you know that our waffles have always been refined sugar free? Or that we are a DEDICATED gluten free facility? Eggless waffle recipe or Vegan waffles – very easy to make. I have eaten waffles with eggs too.