Meatball subs. In a bowl, combine the ground beef and breadcrumbs. Add the milk, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic and egg. How do you bake meatball subs?
They are one of our favorite quick and easy dinner recipes. Scroll down for the printable meatball sub recipe. In a small pan over medium heat, combine meatballs and marinara sauce. You can have Meatball subs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball subs
- It’s 1 lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 package of sweet Hawaiian buns.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce of your choice.
In my opinion, there are decent meatball subs and there are knock-it out of the park meatball subs. And I am sharing with you how to make a knock-it out of the park sub sandwich. My recipe for meatball subs starts with homemade meatballs that are filled with INCREDIBLE flavor and homemade tomato sauce. The meatball sub is already so rich, so you'll want something light and refreshing to balance things out.
Meatball subs instructions
- Mix meat, seasonings, egg, parmesan cheese together in large bowl. Form meat balls..
- Put meatballs in oven at 400 on cookie sheet for 30 mins. Flip over halfway through..
- Put meatballs on buns. Cover with desired sauce and mozzarella cheese on both sides. Bake another 5 minutes..
If you're still unsure, let me help you out! Here are some of my favorite sides to serve with meatball subs. Meatball Sub is a hot delicious sandwich packed with tender Italian meatballs, marinara sauce, and gooey, melted Mozzarella Cheese. I'm sharing a few tips to make the best Meatball Subs right at home. You can easily make them right in your oven with leftover meatballs or make meatballs specially for the subs ahead of time.