Chinese fried idli. Idli Manchurian is an innovative dish made from idlis which are made into dumplings. These dumplings are next, simmered in a sweet and sour Chinese gravy/sauce. It is a fusion of South Indian & Chinese style cooking.
This delicious Fried Idli Recipe or Masala Idli Recipe or Chinese Style Veg Fried Idli Recipe or Veg Fried Idli Recipe is tried and tested. Chilli Idli, a south Indian recipe blended with chinese gravy makes it a perfect combination to be enjoyed. chef Ruchi Bharani makes a very simple and easy to make quick homemade recipe. बची हुई इडली से बनाए झटपट स्वादिष्ट नाश्ता You can have Chinese fried idli using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chinese fried idli
- You need 1 bowl of urad dal.
- Prepare 3 bowl of rice.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- It’s 2 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped carrot.
- You need 1 of Chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sarso (mustard)seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of green chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 15-20 of kadi patta(curry leaves).
Hope you like this easy recipe. Try this recipe and let me know your experience in the comments below. Please , share and subscribe my channel. For regular updates, press the icon. #cookingwithdeepti.
Chinese fried idli step by step
- Soak the rice and daal for 4-5 hours.
- Grind to a fine paste..
- Ferment the batter by keeping it overnight at a warm place..
- Steam spoonful of batter in the idli maker for soft idlis…
- I make small idlis for this recipe.
- Heat oil for deep frying on medium heat.. fry until idlis get a slightly crispy…
- Fry idli in a batches..
- Heat some oil in a pan..and add kadi patta and sarso seeds..
- Then add all the veggies in it..and fry for 30 sec..
- Add all the sauces and salt in it and stir fry for a min..now add the fry idlis and mix well..
- Ready to serve hot Chinese fried idli…
How to Make Chinese Fried Rice In the recipe, I have pan fried the idlis and later chopped them. If you want you can chop them first and then fry them. Idli fry recipe – a quick fried snack made with left over idlis. This idli fry recipe is the way I would have Idli fries in the South Indian restaurants in Mumbai. the idli are cut into finger chips and then deep fried.