Set dosa. Set dosa recipe – Learn to make different kinds of dosa with step by step pictures. Crispy, thin delicious potato stuffed dosa is served with chutney. Set dosa recipe with step by step photos – very soft, light and spongy dosa.
Its common in restaurants here in Bangalore and the name set dosa kind of intrigued me. Set dosa is my all time favorite. Whenever some guests are coming to our home, I will be in a confusion about the food menu. You can cook Set dosa using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Set dosa
- Prepare 2 cups of dosa/idli rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of thick puffed rice(poha).
- Prepare 0.25 cup of Urrad dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of curd.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 0.5 tsp of Sugar.
Most of the times, I will prepare Set dosa for the. Set dosa is a popular breakfast in Karnataka and Tamilnadu. Set Dosa is served with mixed vegetable Sagu. A very soft, spongy and fluffy dosa.
Set dosa step by step
- Soak dosa rice + puffed rice + urrad dal + fenugreek seeds for 7-8 hours.
- Grind it smooth and let the batter be in a warm place for another 7 hours.
- Later add salt + 5 tbsp curd + pinch sugar and mix the batter well..
- Now in a pan grease oil and pour the batter and roast it on both the sides..
- Serve it hot with chutney or saagu.
Set dosa or set dose recipe explained with step by step pictures and a video. Set dosa or set dose is another popular breakfast recipe from the Indian state of Karnataka. Set Dosa Recipe – Learn How to Make Set Dosa Recipe and get all the details like Ingredients, know the Cooking Method of Set Dosa Recipe step by step on Vaya.in. Set Dosa are very soft and spongy dosas go wonderfully with any of the other dishes or a curry. Set Dosa recipe – How to make Set Dosa.