Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread. Into the other bowl, mix wet ingredients such as egg, orange jam, coconut oil, honey, sweet soy milk, and vanilla essence, mix them well. See great recipes for Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread too! See great recipes for Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread too!
Line a baking pan with parchment paper, spray or brush with oil and set aside. In a large bowl. add almond milk, coconut oil, vanilla and flaxseed and stir. There's strawberry rolls, orange rolls, mixed berry scones and multiple blueberry muffin recipes. You can have Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread
- Prepare 275 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 170 gr of orange jam.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coconut oil (liquid one).
- It’s 1/8 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet soy milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 125 gr of strawberries (cut into small cubes).
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar (mix it with strawberry cubes).
So many fruity breads and pastries, but none with just raspberries. It was time to change that and show some raspberry love. To make this strawberry orange lemonade, place strawberries, granulated sugar, and water into a small pot over low to medium heat. Let the strawberries simmer for a few minutes until the strawberries have softened and the water has thickened.
Strawberry Orange Almost Vegan Bread step by step
- Preheat your oven into 180°C..
- Mix dry ingredients such as all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Into the other bowl, mix wet ingredients such as egg, orange jam, coconut oil, honey, sweet soy milk, and vanilla essence, mix them well..
- Mix strawberries with 1 tsp of sugar and add about a tablespoon of flour from the one you had already scaled, mix them well, and set a side..
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl, mix the well but don't over mixed it..
- Add the mixture of strawberries. It also great with additional of almonds or walnuts..
- Pour the batter into your loaf pan. Bake it 180°C for the first 20 minutes, and then lower your heat to 160°C for the rest 35 minutes..
The dense bread is really filling and only lightly sweet with little tart pops of cranberry goodness. The orange zest adds a lot to the flavor, so be sure to zest your orange! This recipe would be really good with sugar-free chocolate chips, if you like chocolate. Ok- Let's get to the recipe! A strawberry orange mini loaf made with fresh pureed strawberries and orange marmalade.