Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti.
You can cook Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti
- It’s of lemons.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Peppercorn.
- You need of Flax seeds.
- You need of Mustard seeds.
- You need of Chia seeds.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of Black olives.
- You need of Broccoli or broccolini.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Small leeks.
- It’s of small red onion.
- You need of Green part of the scallions.
- Prepare of Arugula.
- You need of Fresh Salmon.
Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti step by step
- Cooked spaghetti (I prefer to use bucatini but did not have).
- Sauté fresh salmon in olive oil until no longer pink and then set aside. Sauté Garlic in the same pan used for sautéing the salmon by adding more olive oil. This is a crucial step as you would want the salmon flavor to be in the oil. Wait until garlic infuses well with the oil then add the cut red onions..
- Then progressively add the small leeks (cut into small circles), the green part of the scallions (also cut small). Then add olives. Wait until all these flavors blend together. Now time to add the broccoli. Give it another 5 minutes before you add mushrooms then cherry tomatoes. Now add black pepper corns, salt and mustard seeds..
- After adding all the spices, bring back the cooked salmon and add 1 squeezed lemon to the mixture. Give it few minutes to smell all the flavors together then start adding spaghetti. I try not to overwhelm it with spaghetti. Drizzle more olive oil to the mix. Aside sauté pine nuts in olive oil..
- Now for the Arugula, take another pan, drizzle olive oil, add arugula just for 1 minute maximum on a low heat add some pinch of salt, lemon and remove. You want to keep the arugula fresh but just blended with the lemon, salt and olive oil. This is the amazing part of the recipe. Do not mix Arugula with Spaghetti but just leave it to add on top of the spaghetti in the plate. Add the yummy pine nuts, flax seeds, chia seeds and you are good to go with a yummy fantastic taste. Bon Appetit 😋😋.