Fish Thoran (Meen Pattichathu.
You can have Fish Thoran (Meen Pattichathu using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish Thoran (Meen Pattichathu
- It’s 1/2 kg of fish cleaned and cut to small pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of tamarind green (Cheema puli).
- It’s of INGREDIENTS FOR THE GRAVY.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onions small.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger,garlic chopped-each.
- You need 5 nos of green chillies or Kanthari.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 3 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt (to taste),approx;.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut grated.
Fish Thoran (Meen Pattichathu instructions
- All the spices listed above mixed with the coconut are slightly crushed gently in a mixer cum grinder. Now mix the fish with the sliced tamarind and the gravy as above..
- Pour the mixture in to a pan preferably a clay pan.See that there is enough water just to cover the fish. Cook for about 15-20 minutes till the thoran is dry. serve hot or cold.Yummy Meen thoran is ready.