Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup. Place the chicken breasts on the bottom of the slow cooker and add the other ingredients on top. In a slow cooker, combine chicken, carrots, celery, and thyme. Pour in broth and season with Italian seasoning, red pepper fakes, salt, and pepper.
When it's cold outside, I find myself making soup every week. Crock Pot Italian Chicken Tortellini Soup – An easy dinner recipe made in the slow cooker. It's loaded with shredded chicken, veggies, cheese tortellini, and an Italian seasoned broth that gets extra flavor from a jar of pasta sauce. You can have Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- You need 1 cup of carrots, sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery sliced thin.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- It’s 46 oz of chicken broth.
- It’s of I 1/2 cups uncooked cheese tortellini.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of bay leafs.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh parsley.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortellini Soup is loaded with chopped vegetables, shredded cooked chicken, cheesy tortellini all slow cooked in a flavorful chicken broth. Dinner the whole family will love! Adding in tortellini to soups just gives it a little more spunk. Shred chicken and add tortellini pasta to slow cooker.
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup instructions
- Chop and slice all vegetables..
- Put all ingredients except parsley in crock pot..
- Cook 4 hours on high, 6 hours on low, add parsley right before serving..
Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup Recipe. I love to use frozen tortellini in soup recipes like this Crock Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe. It adds so much more flavor than adding plain pasta to all your favorite crock pot soup recipes. I love this Crock Pot Tortellini Soup recipe. Classic chicken noodle soup just got better when you substitute cheese-filled tortellini for regular old egg.