Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili. This easy Slow Cooker Paleo Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili recipe is perfect for Fall, football games, and chili season! This delicious, hearty, bean-less chili recipe made in the slow cooker with ground chicken, ground beef and sweet potatoes – the perfect combination. Slow cooker chicken chili is a wholesome meal with a spicy kick!
Tips for making Slow Cooker Jalapeno Popper Chicken. Make cleanup easy with a slow cooker liner. Serve this crockpot jalapeno popper white chicken chili with a little topping of cheddar cheese, crumbled bacon, maybe some sour cream or tortilla chips and enjoy the Super Bowl commericals! You can cook Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breast.
- It’s 5-6 of md/lg jalapeños (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of lg White onion (diced).
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper (diced).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of White Northern beans (drained and rinsed).
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Mexican oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cumin.
- It’s 3 tsp of chipotle chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 8 Oz of Cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 4 Oz of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro (chopped).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green onions (chopped).
This crockpot jalapeno popper white chicken chili is so easy, so not messy, perfectly spicy, and ridiculously creamy. This creamy and mildly spicy slow cooker chicken chili is our family's staple dinner recipe. I make it at least a dozen times over the colder months. It freezes well and leftovers keep for days!
Slow-Cooker Jalapeño Chicken Chili instructions
- Place diced jalapeños, onions, garlic, bell pepper, chicken broth, beans, and seasonings to crockpot. Stir to combine..
- Please chicken breasts on top of mixture in crockpot. Set crockpot on low for 7-8 hours..
- 1/2 way through turn chicken and continue cooking..
- Remove chicken and shred. Return shredded chicken to crockpot and add cream cheese. Stir well making sure cream cheese is melted. Cook for an additional 30 minutes..
- Turn off heat and add cilantro and green onions right before serving..
- Garnish with cheese of your choice, tortilla chips or avocado..
There's no pre-cooking or complicated prep required, so it's a true "set it and forget it" crockpot meal. For electric cooker, use sauté setting to cook mixture until turkey is browned; for stove-top cooker, cook mixture directly in pot until turkey is browned. Seriously one of the most deliciously juicy chicken breast dinners to come out of my slow cooker, EVER! A creamy honey mustard sauce, pepper jack cheese and just the slightest hint of jalapeno flavor makes this just a little different than your average boring weeknight dinner. Jalapeno popper taquitos are easy to make thanks to a slow cooker, are a crowd-pleasing appetizer when served with guacamole and sour cream!.