Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe. If you don't have one of these bad boys, go ahead and get one. How to make Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Casserole Recipe. Spray the inside of the crock pot casserole dish with nonstick spray.
How to Make Cheesy Potato Casserole in a Crock Pot. In a large bowl, mix together all of your ingredients except for your French Fried Onions. I have only made one other recipe in Allie, so we don't have a history yet for me to just set her and go. You can cook Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe
- It’s of cooked some bacon or turkey bacon as little or as much as you like.
- It’s 1 package of frozen hash browns (they can be shredded, the can be diced, they can have the peppers in them… any kind you want).
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of milk (just fill up the canned soup with milk).
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped (this is optional) – you can add anything from sausage to bell peppers.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of sour cream.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread bacon in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Pour into the crock pot casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese, and bacon.
Crock pot bacon cheesy potato casserole recipe instructions
- Spray the inside of the crock pot casserole dish with nonstick spray..
- Take your frozen hashbrowns and break them up in the bag..
- In a large bowl combine the onion (or whatever else you want to include), 1 cup of cheese, the milk, and the cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Stir to combine.(and some of the bacon but not all of it leave some for the top).
- Mix in the hashbrowns and stir to coat..
- Pour into the crock pot casserole dish. Top with the remaining cheese, and bacon..
- Place the lid on top and cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3-4 hours.Times will very pending on the crockpot or slow cooker..
- Notes- in picture 6, my family couldn’t stay out of while it was cooking and was picking at it on and off around the sides that’s why it looks like that. They all loved this dish and ask for it again and in a big Batch of it… 😋😀.
Times will very pending on the crockpot or slow cooker. Then you will love this Bacon Cheddar Crock Pot Potatoes recipe from Gooseberry Patch's Slow-Cooker Christmas Favorites. Cooking Video: Bacon Cheddar Crock Pot Potatoes UPDATED: This recipe was voted a battle winner by our YouTube community so we made a cooking video. Whether you call them cheesy potatoes, funeral potatoes or party potatoes, one thing is for certain: This is the dish that everyone goes back to for seconds. We turned the classic side dish into a cheesy slow-cooker casserole that you can eat for breakfast—but we won't blame you if you eat it for lunch and dinner, too.