Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI. Combine the chicken, broth, salsa, garlic, drained beans, onion, chicken broth and cumin in a crockpot or slow cooker. When the chicken is cooked through, shred into bite sized pieces with a fork. In a separate small bowl, whisk together milk and arrowroot until dissolved.
Since the beans are the same color as the chicken, they will hardly notice. Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili is an easy slow cooker dump recipe using freezer and pantry staples! Chicken, great Northern beans, white corn, green chile peppers, and taco seasoning combine in a slow cooker to make this award-winning chili. You can have Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI
- Prepare 2-3 of Chicken breasts (Frozen).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilis.
- Prepare 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 2 cans of white beans.
- It’s 2-3 cans of water.
- You need of Toppings- Sour cream,Tortilla chips,or corn bread.
In a medium bowl, combine taco seasoning, chiles, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over top of ingredients in the crock pot. Before serving, stir gently to break up chicken, then stir in the sour cream. Read reviews and did the following.used rotisserie chicken ranch beans instead of white left off the can of green chilies and used rotel tomatoes with chili instead.
Easy Crockpot WHITE CHICKEN TACO CHILI step by step
- Combine all the ingredients (except for the toppings) into the crockpot. Mix it up a little..
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or high 3- 4)..
- Once cooked, remove chicken and shred..
- Stir chicken back in the crockpot..
- Serve with your favorite toppings..
- Note- you don’t need a food processor you can shred it with a fork or a blunder. Can also be made in a instant pot..
Loved the use of taco seasoning instead of chili powder less harsh. Home » Popular » Slow Cooker Meals » Crock Pot White Chicken Chili. This post may contain affiliate links. Your cost is the same but it helps support this site and the fun freebies we share. This soup is based off of my two reader favorites — this creamy chicken chili AND this creamy green chile enchilada chili.