2 minute Carrot Cake.
You can have 2 minute Carrot Cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 2 minute Carrot Cake
- Prepare 1 package of Duncan Hines carrot cake size for 1.
- You need 3 packets of instant sugar free maple oatmeal.
- You need 3 scoops of Genepro flavorless powder.
- You need 1 (4 oz) of apllesauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of water.
2 minute Carrot Cake instructions
- Empty one packet of carrot cake mix into bowl.
- Add 3 packs of sugar free oatmeal.
- 3 scoops of genepro.
- One container of applesauce or 1/2 cup out of the jar.
- You will see after combining it will still be pretty dry. So add in 6 tbsp of water.
- Divide into 3 microwave safe containers sprayed with PAM.
- After 2 minutes in the microwave it should slide out.
- Let it cool and add cream cheese frosting. This product is available now in US stores. A frosting already in a sealed bag, genius. I added 1/2 serving to my individual cake.
- I made a few and am freezing them for later..
- Here is the nutrition info for one cake with icing..