Cauliflower salad. Mix your cauliflower with broccoli, potatoes, peas and more for a fresh, filling salad. Loaded Cauliflower Salad from Delish.com is perfect for a summer picnic. Drain and let cool while you prep other ingredients.
This cauliflower salad is a great side dish to anything off the grill, in my opinion. My Aunt Lavern's special cauliflower salad recipe combines crispy-crunchy ingredients with a creamy dressing that's ever so slightly sweet. Bacon Cauliflower Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can cook Cauliflower salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower salad
- Prepare 1 of large head cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 bag of mix green.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry parsley.
- You need 3 of green onion chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of toasted slice almond.
- You need 1/2 cup of pomegranate seed.
- You need to taste of Salt pepper.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s of Minced one clove garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Zest of one organic lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice.
This Cauliflower Potato Salad is low carb salad with a lot of flavor. True healthy summertime must have for pool parties, picnic, BBQs and the heatwave. I love eating this spiced cauliflower salad at the holidays. This Cauliflower Salad Recipe is the perfect salad for potlucks.
Cauliflower salad step by step
- Wash cauliflower,core and cut to small pieces same bite size drizzle and toss with olive oil and then roasted them in oven 40 minutes at 450 f and cool it on side then you add season it with salt and pepper.
- Start making the dressing as the ingredients on top and whisk.
- Lay the mix green on top big tray and then start arrange the cauliflower on top the mix green then sprinkle green onion and parsley and then spoon the dressing on top as much as you want then garnish with almonds and pomegranate seed.enjoy.
It's easy to make and the cauliflower, meat, cucumbers and red peppers with a mayo dressing work so well together. Shaved Cauliflower Salad with Toasted Pecans and CranberriesFood Network Canada. Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad with CranberriesGrits and Pinecones. Cauliflower "Potato Salad". featured in Healthier Holiday Sides. Place cauliflower onto baking sheet and season with salt, pepper, and olive oil.