Vegetarian Lentil Burgers. Lentils will be soft and most of the water will be gone. The best thing about the Vegan Lentil Burger recipe – besides its taste, obviously – is that you need as little as four ingredients to make the patties: lentils, raisins, walnuts, and gluten free bread crumbs. A combination of more earthy flavors (lentil) with a touch of sweetness from the raisins and, of course, the nuttily walnut component.
Veggie Lentil Burgers are healthy patties that are high in fiber, folate and flavor! Use easy-to-follow instructions to make these gluten free burgers with no breadcrumbs today. Forever have vegans and vegetarians have been searching for a burger that has the perfect balance flavor and texture, and finally we have found a recipe worthy of the masses. You can have Vegetarian Lentil Burgers using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Lentil Burgers
- You need of Lentil patty.
- It’s 1 cup of Dry lentils (brown).
- It’s 1 medium of Onion minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Bread crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of Flaxseed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of Carrot grated.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s 1 of Kaiser rolls.
- Prepare 1 of Lettuce leaves.
- You need 1 of Tomato slices.
- You need 1 of Pickles.
- Prepare 1 of Mustard.
- You need 1 of Ketchup.
Lentil burgers are the typical recipe that you can prepare when you have leftover lentils from another meal previously prepared and you want to put these to good use in a new dish, or when you want to cook legumes in a different way. If you decide to use the leftovers of a previous dish it is important that you strain the stew and get rid of all the liquid broth, this is the only way to get. These lentil veggie burgers are a hearty, flavorful vegetarian dinner idea! These veggie burgers are full of protein and fiber, making them a healthy recipe choice for cookouts, barbecues, or a cozy winter meal.
Vegetarian Lentil Burgers step by step
- Cook lentils in 2 1/2 cups water until soft and almost all water is absorbed..
- In a pan sauté carrots and onion until soft.
- In a large bowl place cooked lentils, carrot, onion, oats, bread crumbs and soy sauce and mix well..
- Form patties while mixture is warm. (Be careful to heat test mixture before forming patties to avoid burns), keep hands moist with water to avoid sticking. Yields 8-10 patties..
- You can freeze patties in single sandwich bags for easy meals..
- Lightly pan grill the patty on each side.
- Build burger with preferred toppings and enjoy.
Classic Lentil Burgers- made with wholesome ingredients, these veggie burgers have a classic flavor that pairs well with any toppings. I may have a lot of veggie burgers on my site but this just so happens to be THE veggie burger. […] Burger is a generic term for a sandwich type food, that can be a hamburger, other meat burger, made with tofu, veggies, beans etc. Reading for the day- Catch my interview at MasalaMomma s this week. Lentil burgers A vegetarian recipe for lentils – perfect to substitute ground beef in tacos, hamburgers or sandwiches or just as a side dish. Sign in / Create an account Here are some tricks for making veggie burgers that won't fall apart.