Sweet Soy Sauce Minced Pork.
You can have Sweet Soy Sauce Minced Pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Soy Sauce Minced Pork
- It’s 500 gr of minced pork.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 3 cm of ginger, pounded.
- You need 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
Sweet Soy Sauce Minced Pork instructions
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant..
- Add minced pork. Cook until it change color..
- Season with oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, salt, white pepper powder, and water. Mix well. Cook until the water boil. Test the taste. Remove from the heat..
- Serve over warm plain porridge or sweet yam porridge. Yum! 😋.