8 minute Spanish rice. Be the first to review this recipe. Super easy and quick way to make a spanish rice side-dish. Mix rice into skillet, stirring often.
Spanish Rice also known as Mexican Rice is an easy side dish that goes perfectly with tacos, burritos and enchiladas. For me I can't have tacos without beans and rice. This recipe is so easy and delicious! You can cook 8 minute Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 8 minute Spanish rice
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 1 cup of minute rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need Dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare Dash of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cube of cons mate.
You can get plain rice very cheap so homemade Spanish rice recipe is very friendly on the wallet. The entire family will love it! If you have wondered how do you make Spanish rice, keep reading…. Homemade Spanish rice is the perfect compliment to Taco Tuesday or any night of the.
8 minute Spanish rice instructions
- Place butter and rice in saucepan over medium heat and cook until lightly golden brown stirring constantly..
- Mix cons mate, garlic, onion and broth in a bowl and place in microwave until boiling..
- Pour broth and spice mixture over rice, stir in diced tomatoes, cover and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes or until rice is soft. Fluff with a fork..
In this video I will be teaching you how to make My Homemade Spanish Rice. In a large skillet, brown the beef, onion, green pepper and rice. This would pair beautifully with our Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas and Mexican Corn! The Best Easy Spanish Rice With Instant Rice Recipes on Yummly Quick And Easy Spanish Rice, Easy Spanish Rice, Instant Pot Spanish Rice.