Onion Sambal Puff Pastry Pinwheels. Gruyere and Prosciutto Puff Pastry PinwheelsSunday Supper Movement. Turn puff pastry into a quick sweet treat with these sweet apricot pinwheels. These delicious breakfast treats look more complicated to This puff pastry pinwheel recipe is super easy and super delicious.
Since we use store-bought puff pastry dough, these pinwheels are easy to make and can be made in advance. Unfold pastry and place on a lightly floured surface. I kind find puff pastry big enough to roll up as pinwheels so I just bake one flat like a pizza; then, I cut in in half for my mom and me. You can have Onion Sambal Puff Pastry Pinwheels using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Onion Sambal Puff Pastry Pinwheels
- You need 4 of small onion.
- You need 3 tsp of store bought sambal / oelek.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of square pastry.
These Parmesan Puff Pastry Pinwheels are an easy appetizer recipe of light and fluffy puff pastry filled with Parmesan, pancetta, and parsley! I love the holidays because I have an excuse to make all of my favorite appetizers! I've got lots of parties lined up over the. Puff Pastry is so versatile that you can use it to create many mouth watering savory and sweet dishes.
Onion Sambal Puff Pastry Pinwheels instructions
- With oil pan fry the onion 2 minutes then add in the store bought sambal / sambal oelek. Then add in the sugar and light soy sauce for another 1 minute..
- Let it cool down then layer generously the onion sambal on the pastry and gently roll up and fasten at the end of the roll.
- Gently slice it then layer on the parchment and bake it at 200 C for 15 to 20 minutes minutes, brushing the side of the pin wheel it with a little milk half way thru.
- Teatime Finger Food. All In A Bite.
- Great Finger Food Asian Style.
A puff pastry crust topped with caramelized onions, roasted eggplant, kalamata olives, and roasted red peppers. Puff pastry is usually found in the freezer section at the grocery store, but unfortunately, I think it's almost always made with butter. Puff pastry pinwheels prosciutto are such a great snack or appetizer that your family will love! They are kind of fancy really and will be gone in seconds on your next party. Want to learn how you can make these puff pastry prosciutto pinwheels?