Mini Chicken Pot Pies.
You can have Mini Chicken Pot Pies using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- It’s 1 of Chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Carrots.
- You need 3 of Red Potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped Onion.
- It’s 2 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of Dough/Crust.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Lay crust in the inside pockets of a greased muffin pan and place in oven..
- In a separate pan, saute chunks of chicken and onions. Season to taste..
- In another separate pot, boil chopped potatoes..
- Once chicken is cooked; add corn, peas and carrots..
- Add cooked potatoes to mixture..
- Add chicken broth to mixture, stir well to break up potatoes..
- Remove muffin pan from oven and insert filling mixture..
- Cover mixture with dough, poke holes in top..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is brown..