Taco Soup. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil. This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter staple!
World's Best Taco Soup Recipe – Fast and easy to make in one pot with staple ingredients! This taco soup is by far the most requested meal at my house. This easy taco soup recipe has all of my favorite flavors combined into one bowl! You can cook Taco Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- Prepare 1 lb. of hamburger.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can beef broth.
- You need 1 (15.5 oz) of can black beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 (15.5 oz) of can kidney beans.
- It’s 1 (15.25 oz) of can corn.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- You need 1 of pkt. Ranch Dip Mix.
- It’s 1 of pkt. Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare of Toppings as desired: sour cream & cheddar cheese.
It's hearty, comforting and has a yummy Mexican taste. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Stir in chicken broth, diced tomatoes, condensed soup, and chiles. Add chicken and toss to coat on all sides.
Taco Soup step by step
- Cook hamburger along with onions until thoroughly cooked; drain off grease..
- Open all cans and prepare for crockpot..
- To the crockpot add the tomatoes, beef broth and Rotel..
- Drain the beans and corn and add to pot..
- Stir in seasoning packets and hamburger..
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toppings of choice. Enjoy!.
This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers). This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. Top this soup with sour cream, Homemade Salsa or Pico de Gallo and a sprinkle of cheddar for the perfect dinner! Plus, this easy taco soup recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite Mexican flavors. As healthy as it is fast, this richly flavorful beef taco soup is exactly what we need in our lives this time of year.