Crockpot Beef Ragu. This rustic Italian Beef Ragu requires minimum skill or effort as it is made easily in a slow cooker. Use it with spaghetti or in lasagna and freeze the rest! I am going to admit openly that I am not a big fan of crock pots.
Add of the seasonings that will give this recipe such great flavor! Finally, add the broth and let the slow cooker do the work. I like to cook this on low all day. You can have Crockpot Beef Ragu using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef Ragu
- It’s 1 of large pack ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for topping.
Instant Pot Italian Beef Ragu with Pappardelle. In this beef ragu recipe, I decided to combine some of the flavors of both a rich tomato sauce served over pasta and the fall apart tender beef of a pot roast. Upgrade your go-to spaghetti and meatballs and try this Crock-Pot beef ragu recipe instead! This dump-and-go meal can even be Not only is it easy to make, but this dump-and-go Crock-Pot recipe is perfect to prep and freeze for later!
Crockpot Beef Ragu instructions
- Sauté ground beef in a large pot until browned, drain any fat…….
- Add your 1/2 cup red wine and simmer beef until wine has reduced, about 5 – 10 minutes…….
- Remove ground beef from pot and place in your crockpot……..
- Add to ground beef : onion, green pepper, garlic, crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, black pepper, oregano, Italian seasoning and basil leaves, stir well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…..
- Meanwhile boil pasta, and don’t forget to add salt to the boiling water !!!.
- When pasta is done place into serving bowls…….
- Stir beef Ragu one more time, then add the heavy cream and mix all well…….
- Serve a heaping portion of beef on top of cooked pasta, then add Parmesan cheese on top…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Sink your teeth into some Crock-Pot Beef Ragu with Pappardelle pasta and enjoy an easy yet satisfying meal! This Crock-Pot Beef Ragu is perfect for those chilly nights when you need a hearty bowl of comfort food. Full of flavor and yummy goodness – it's sure to Keyword: Beef, Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta, Ragu. Keywords: beef ragu, crockpot recipe, polenta recipe, beef and polenta. Crock Pot Onion Soup Beef Pot Roast.