Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole. RChilli provides CV/ Resume parsing, Semantic matching, Resume enrichment tool to empower recruitment. Resume parsing to parse, match, & enrich your resume database. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
RChilli's resume parser API parses resumes in bulk via REST API call & provides output in JSON, XML. Place the ground beef in a large pot and throw in the garlic. Cook over medium heat until browned. You can cook Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole
- It’s of Chili.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 15 ounces of canned corn mostly drained of liquids.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- It’s of Casserole.
- It’s 6 ounces of cornbread stuffing I used Pepperidge Farm.
- You need 2 of large egg.
- It’s 1 pint of chicken broth broth.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery diced.
- It’s 2/3 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 2 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need of Topping.
- You need To taste of jalapeno peppers pickled.
- You need To taste of sour cream.
Drain off the excess fat, and then pour in the tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt. Find hearty chili recipes from the chefs at FoodNetwork.com, including recipes for turkey, vegetarian and green chilis. Simplify your integration with RChilli now to create better APIs faster using an API integration guide. Get more information on how you can quickly get started with RChilli APIs using Postman.
Chili & Cornbread Stuffing Casserole step by step
- Dice the green bell pepper and dice the onion. Split the onion amount in half. One half for the Stuffing mixture and the rest to the chili. Add the spices, onion, and bell pepper to the ground beef and brown it. When the pink is mostly gone add the spices. Simmer the chili covered for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven 400°Fahrenheit. Give the chili mixture a good stir. Add in the corn and tomatoes. Drain the corn a bit but don't drain the tomatoes. Simmer the chili mixture for 25 minutes. Add the eggs and broth to the cornbread Stuffing, and mix well. Let sit for 7-8 minutes. Shred the cheese..
- Mix the cheese with the stuffing mixture. Add the tomato paste to the chili mixture stir it in well. Simmer 12 minutes..
- Add the stuffing mixture to the chili mixture, and mix well level it out and put in the hot oven. Bake for 45-50 minutes uncovered. Let rest covered for 15 minutes..
- Add the jalapeno, sour cream, and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
This document is a development guide for integrating the RChilli resume and JD processing technology into your applications via API. Hours The Chili Public Library is closed until further notice. Later, RChilli team will deduct the amount as per the agreement or commitment. We provide Resume Parsing as core product and other features like Social Recruit Fields, Resume Analysis fields and many more. RChilli is known for providing parsing, matching and enrichment to every recruitment management system.