Annie's asian slaw. PS Pictured below is an Asian Slaw made using the David Jones Crunchy Slaw mix (green and red cabbage, carrots), a sprinkle of store bought fried shallots, tossed with this Asian Sesame Dressing. See great recipes for Roasted charsui pork belly with asian slaw too! Menu for Annie's Paramount Steak & Seafood House in Grasonville, MD.
It really doesn't get any easier than this. Discover the large selection of Annie's organic, vegan and light dressings. Perfect for pouring on salads, slaws or drizzle over steamed vegetables! You can cook Annie's asian slaw using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Annie's asian slaw
- You need 1 head of red cabbage.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion.
- Prepare 1 of orange or red pepper.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 4 slice of pineapple minced.
- Prepare 1 of ginger minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mandarine orange syrup from can.
- It’s 1 can of mandarine oranges.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice and zest.
- You need 1 of avacado.
My thirst for German food may have something to do with the fact that my Mom is full-blooded German, or it may just be that German food just tastes so dang good. Also the dressing ingredients that I mix in a bowl and shake are the oil, vinegar, salt and sugar. Annie May's is a newly build, restaurant/ bar area/ and a small front bar. Lovely decor inside and a very warm welcome for us, when we arrived.
Annie's asian slaw instructions
- Mix together garlic, pineapple, ginger, rice wine, oils, and juices add salt and pepper to taste. Toss with vegetables and let marinade in the fridge for as long as the rest of your dinner takes..
- Thinly slice all vegetables while dressing is marinading..
- Toss vegetables with sauce. Let marinade as long as you like..
- Garnish with avocado, mandarine oranges or sesame seeds or whatever else sounds tasty with it :).
The drinks area is very comfortable and excellent service. Once seated, we were presented with the menus to peruse, and we opted for the early bird menu. Top them with fresh Cilantro Lime Slaw for the ultimate easy, healthy meal!" Special Diet Notes: Asian Coleslaw. By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, egg-free, tree nut-free, vegan, plant-based, and vegetarian. For gluten-free Asian peanut slaw, you might actually be able to locate some gluten-free chow mein noodles.