Apple Pie Dip with Pear (crockpot). Great recipe for Apple Pie Dip with Pear (crockpot). Seen a apple pie dip floating around on the Internet, check it out on YouTube, and then decided to add my own twist to it. I have a picky eater so I wanted to added a pear to this, it can be left out.
Add all the ingredients into a mini crock pot and mix. Heat on low for an hour or more. Serve with graham crackers or apple slices. You can cook Apple Pie Dip with Pear (crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Dip with Pear (crockpot)
- You need of For the dip.
- Prepare 2 cups of peeled, cored, and diced apple.
- Prepare 1-2 of pears peeled, cored, and diced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon/calamansi juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch dissolved in 1 tsp water (make 10-15 mins before you want to added it) (I did not need to do this, thinking because I cooked this in a crockpot).
- You need of For the chips (can skip and just use cinnamon graham crackers).
- It’s 5 (6 inch) of tortillas.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar.
Labels: Crock Pot Hot Apple Pie Dip. Full of classic fall flavors it tastes like an apple pie with caramel drizzled all over it. While this recipe is not sugar-free it is low-fat and that counts for something right? Beat cream cheese, yogurt, honey and gingerroot in medium bowl with spoon until creamy.
Apple Pie Dip with Pear (crockpot) step by step
- Peel and cut apples and pear cut into chunks or use an onion dicer. When cutting make sure there’s no skin if so just cut that piece off check for seeds.
- Combine all the dip ingredients in a small pan/ microwaveable bowl, or crockpot except the cornstarch-water mixture. (I added 1 tablespoon of butter).
- Heat for a few minutes until it’s boiling and has extracted juice from the apple. Crockpot- cook on high 1-2 hrs low about 3 hrs (starring occasionally).
- Add cornstarch-water mixture to the “sauce”.
- Put back in the microwave/stove top until boiling and the sauce has thickened. Crockpot- until it thickens up about 15 mins.
- Set aside. You can serve this warm or chilled. It doesn’t matter. It will taste delicious..
- For the chips.
- Cut tortillas into desired size. wedges or Triangles Put in a slightly greased baking pan. Brush the tortillas with butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar, and bake at 210º C 410ºF until golden brown, about 5-8 minutes. Let them cool before serving and serve with the Apple Pie Dip.
- Notes- I used Cinnamon graham crackers, I like to use the crockpot because it’s easier for me and I like using gadgets to cook with, iam busy most of the time so I can just walk by this a stir it and have a nice snack or a dessert after dinner. I used 3 apple and one pear, because I didn’t have many Graham crackers on hand at the time of making this and I didn’t want to make to much, I really didn’t use the Measurements I did to taste..
- I will be making more next time it was a big it in my house, and it was so much easier than making a whole apple pie. (I thought the pear was a nice touch and added more flavor but not to much.) if using a bag of whole bag of apples I’d use 3 pears..
My son made this. #mycookbook N. The Best Pears Crock Pot Recipes on Yummly Crock Pot Butterscotch Pears, Crock Pot Poached Pears, Crock Pot Baked Pears With Maple Streusel. Slow Cooker Apple Pear Sauce Abra's Kitchen. apples, pears, cinnamon, water, coconut palm sugar.. Crock Pot Enchilada Pie SoFabFood. garlic cloves, paprika, flour tortillas, green pepper, ground.